I had a strange experience with IE 7. It was suddenly impossible to click dropdown lists. The popup blocker displayed the toolbar, saying it blocked a popup. The dropdown was from my own code running on localhost, so it was definitely not a popup defined in the event. I am really not sure when this happened. Yesterday I installed the Internet Explorer Collection, which is great for testing GUI in different versions of Internet Explorer. This could cause the strange behaviour, but I'm really not sure. The collection includes IE 8 Beta, and I have seen others with IE 8 Beta having this problem.
I soon found out other users having this problem and most referred to this page for a solution. I tried the suggestion on adding localhost to the "trusted sites" and setting security level to medium-low, but that didn't solve my problem. I then uninstalled the Internet Explorer Collection without any luck. I also tried resetting Internet Explorer; Tools->Internet options->Advanced->Reset… (button). But again, no luck. Also restarted windows just to be sure.
Only left solution was to remove or reinstall IE7. Removing will downgrade to IE 6, which is really not what I want. So I downloaded the IE 7 installer from Microsoft and installed IE7 again (no option in installer to "reinstall"). Restarting windows, and everything was working fine again. Since that was not one of the options in the guide I found (link above), I though it was worth mention it here.
Ok, back to work…
- Bangkok Dental Cheap on Using log4net in Web Applications – a real-life example
- Yoteadviertoportero.Wordpress.Com on Using log4net in Web Applications – a real-life example
- Raj on Using log4net in Web Applications – a real-life example
- onitsuka tiger mexico 66 black/mazarine on Working with Visual Studio 2005 and ADO.NET
- reviews on Working with Visual Studio 2005 and ADO.NET